Pulliam RV 25K OE Puck Series Super 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch For 2020 Chevy GMC 2500/3500 (1) (1800)
You Save: (%)
This product was viewed 176 times within last hour
Real time 4 visitor right now!
Order in the next to get it by Wed, May 25, 2022
Availability: In stock
Collection: RV Parts & Hardware
Vendor: Pulliam Enterprises Inc (PullRite)
Have a question?
The #1800 OE Puck Series Super 5th carries a heavier maximum tow rating of 25K Designed specifically for 2020 GM long bed trucks with pucks, but usable with short bed trucks with the right truck/trailer combination for those who don't mind making a larger turning radius to avoid cab contact. But if you want a true solution to short bed cab clearance limitations, check out SuperGlide for a fully automatic, sliding hitch. The mounting post assemblies are completely removable for easier removal and installation of the hitch. Simply unpin handles, rotate 1/4 turn outward and lift the hitch out of the bed. NO TOOLS NEEDED The #1800 is made from high quality American steel and premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts that allow for finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for ease of installation and fit See how OE Puck hitches work. The hitch plate is the first connection to your trailer. Ours have a fully automatic locking jaw, is the only self-locking handle on the market and has no secondary locking devices to engage. Its dual articulating hitch head moves side-to-side and front-to-back, giving you a smoother ride as you travel over bumpy roads. Even more important, PullRite's hitch plate allows you to couple/uncouple your trailer on uneven ground, whereas most other brand of hitches require you to jack up/shim your truck and trailer to be level with one another to prevent a false hookup or "high hooking" And removing PullRite's automatically-locking hitch plate is done by pulling two pins and clips, unlike other hitches on the market that require tools for removal.
- Direct mount fifth wheel hitch designed specifically for 2020 Chevy/GMC trucks with OE puck mounting points
- Dual articulating head moves four directions for easier hookup on uneven ground and a smoother ride
- Hitch head easily removable with pins and clips
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
- Latch handle locks automatically when jaws are engaged
- No secondary locking devices to engage means no reaching over high-sided truck beds to get dirty
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
- Precision, laser cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140 Degree for a secure, tight fit
- Tight fitting parts give you the best ride possible
- Hitch comes fully assembled
- Made in USA