Crossover Single Burner Firebox
Build your perfect outdoor cooking experience with Magma's Crossover series portable, modular cook system.
It starts with the brushed 304 stainless steel Single Firebox. This Firebox features a 15,000 BTU burner with a built in wind deflector, to maintain a strong and efficient flame in any condition. A fold-out food preparation shelf with an FDA approved cutting board insert, that can be easily removed for cleaning. This side shelf doubles as the lid when the Firebox is not in use and secures with a latch for easy transport. All handles and controls are made from durable, heat hesitant thermal plastic. The front control panel includes and innovative altitude adjustment system ensures the flame stays consistent at different elevations.
Use as a stove out of the box, placing any pot or saute pan on the cooking grate. It includes a cradle to hold a 1lb disposable propane cylinder at a 35 degree angle, for the most efficient use of the propane. Or add any of the optional toppers to grill, make pizza, or griddle. When using these toppers, the Firebox collects any excess grease in the back through a unique grease containment system, ensuring your area remains clean.
Let Magma help you create magnificent meals from morning to night when you're out on an adventure in your RV or tailgating with your best buds.
- Fold-out food preparation shelves with 25-pound weight rating lock in place and has reinforced support
- Removable shelf inserts with integrated channels to control juices are FDA approved and dishwasher safe
- Quick-release gas connector
- Accepts a 1-pound cylinder, 20-pound tank, or hooks directly to an RV or boat gas line
- The attachable molded plastic platform holds a 1 lb gas cylinder at a 35-degree angle for optimal gas flow
- Piezo ignition for a single-click, easy start and never needs batteries changed
- Unique single starter/control knob has beveled base to prevent damage if bumped
- Ventilation on front panel provides airflow to keep controls cool
- Burner access holes allow view of lit burner and the ability to light burner manually
- Exterior Material - 304 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Interior Material - 304 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate - 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Single and Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 16" x 16" (40.64 x 40.64cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 256" Sq. In. (1651 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 1
- Burner BTU 15,000
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 18.67" x 18.63" x 9.16" (47.4 x 47.3 x 23.3 cm)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual